- 19 Feb
Renting a video projector is pretty simple right?
Well, not always, but our goal is to make things as easy as possible for you. As soon as you finish saying you are interested in renting a projector, that’s when the wheels start turning and the questions start surfacing.
- What type of image will you be projecting? Standard definition? High definition?
- What is the signal source? Computer? PC or Mac? Blu-ray DVD?
- Do you need speakers? Or perhaps a sound system patch?
- Do you need a screen? How many people will be viewing?
- Where will you be using the projector? How tall is the ceiling?
- Can you control the lighting in the room? Are there windows?
Even to show a movie at a birthday party, all these factors come into play. Simplifying the process is what we do. But it does take experience to navigate the waters and pull together the loose ends. At AV Solutions we want to make your experience as stress free and easy as possible. We have all the peripherals you might need, screens, patch cables, laptops, extension cords, Blue-ray DVD players, power strips, computer speakers, you name it. They’re all here and at your disposal It’s part of delivering to you, the most positive rental experience possible!
About the Author